Presentation: CSS Flexbox
Flexbox is a new layout model coming with CSS3 to control the complication of web layout.
With old technique using CSS2, it is really hard to create a complicated layout, especially with dynamic content on different screen size. Using Flexbox, we can handle this task easier. Flexbox provides you many flexible options to arrange your content in any direction. Some advantages that Flexbox brings are:
- Element can be laid out in any direction.
- Order of element in source code is not a problem any more.
- Dynamic content is displayed flexibly and nicely.
Let's take a look at a presentation from a NAU's member for more information about the power of Flexbox.
- Presenter: Pham Thi Thu Trang
- Slides: https://naustudio.github.io/Presentation--CSS-Flexbox/
- Video: https://youtu.be/q88hbunhdzE